- How is the macroeconomic backdrop influencing allocation decisions?
- For investors looking into fixed income in this high interest environment, where are the opportunities?
- To what extent are Korean investors looking to allocate into alternatives?
- What is the outlook for private credit?
- How has the investment function changed with an increased dependence on technology?
ABOUT THE EVENT
The past twelve months proved to be an irregular experience for Korean asset owners. Various factors, including a gloomy macroeconomic outlook and liquidity crunches experienced by local financial institutions, led to a more cautious approach towards investment, especially in the second half of 2022 and early 2023. But after a slower period of capital deployment, Korean investors will be keen to explore overseas opportunities once again, especially those that can generate consistent returns in a high interest rate environment.
The annual Korea Institutional Investment Forum returns to Seoul as an in-person event on 23 June 2023. This exclusive conference will play host to over 100 institutional investment leaders from local and international pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurers and government entities for a day of high-level networking and in-depth discussions on how Korean asset owners should invest in the year ahead.
Key discussion topics include:
2021 Audience Profile (Virtual)
AUDIENCE PROFILE BY INDUSTRY