This year’s Korea Institutional Investment Forum again brings together the CIOs and other senior investors from the country’s pension funds, insurance firms, mutual aid associations, government investment funds and domestic asset managers. They will discuss their latest thinking on asset allocation and portfolio strategy – especially in terms of global assets and related opportunities and challenges.
Volatility has returned to international markets after a year without it. Plus, we are moving from a prolonged period of quantitative easing to the unchartered and untested waters of quantitative tightening.
- How can you deal with this and manage your portfolios in a robust and long-term way?
- What are your peers doing to position themselves appropriately?
- How and where do alternatives play a role in today’s environment?
- Is China the answer for portfolio performance?
Join us and take part in a timely debate on these and other key factors shaping portfolios.
Why you should attend
- Discover the latest market-changing developments
- Meet your institutional investor peers and share their experience and insight
- Learn how to leverage regional growth to enhance your investment returns
- Engage with new tools to preserve capital and deliver growth
- Harness the knowledge of your fellow investment professionals
Who should attend
The Forum is tailored to the Korean Institutional audience and free of charge* for professional institutional investors and fund distributors from Korea:
- Pension funds
- Insurance companies
- Asset management companies
- Government investment funds
- Family offices
- Private banks
- Commercial banks
* Complimentary places are on a first-come first-served basis. Haymarket Financial Media reserves the right of admission.
To sponsor, please contact:
+852 3175 1963
Awesome. I have it.
I'm a cool paragraph that lives inside of an even cooler modal. Wins!
Tel: +852 6409 3030
Tel: +852 3175 1963